Bed time ritual is so very important and Ease Magnesium Ritual Salt Soak is an essential step in preparing for a night full of zzzzzzzzzzzs. A warm bath infused with sea salt and epsom salt is amazing for relaxing cramped muscles while trace minerals absorb through the skin to help heal damaged muscle and other soft tissues. The beloved addition of magnesium chloride works to replenish magnesium stores in the body, calm the nerves, relax the mind, and replenish skin. Scented with a 100% natural essential oil blend that is neither too flowery or overpowering. Classic chamomile and lavender with notes of palo santo, nicotiana flower, saffron, and amber for extra complexity. These salts works wonderfully in conjunction with Ease Magnesium Hand + Body Lotion. After a leisurely soak, rub yourself down with hydrating lotion, then mist your sheets with Lavender Chamomile Ritual Mist. Don't forget to set your alarm clock! Sweet dreams await.
Benefits of Magnesium:
- NATURALLY RELAXES TIRED MUSCLES.
- PROMOTES SOUND SLEEP.
- CAN HELP CALM RESTLESS LEGS.
- HELPS IMPROVE YOUR SKIN’S OVERALL APPEARANCE.
- REDUCES ACNE AND OTHER SKIN DISORDERS BY LOWERING CORTISOL LEVELS.
- STABILIZES HORMONAL IMBALANCES.
- IMPROVES CELLULAR PROCESSES.
- CAN RELIEVE REDNESS OF THE SKIN.
- CAN HELP REDUCE PAIN AND NERVE RELATED DISCOMFORT – FIBROMYALGIA.
- RELAXATION! IT SUPPORTS ADRENAL HEALTH AND CAN REDUCE THE RELEASE OF STRESS HORMONES.
- MAGNESIUM IS ALSO ESSENTIAL TO SYNTHESIZING SERATONIN WHICH MAKES US FEEL GOOD.
- HELPS YOU FALL ASLEEP AND STAY ASLEEP.
- REGULATES BOTH NEUROTRANSMITTERS AND MELATONIN.
- HELPS CALM THE NERVOUS SYSTEM BY BINDING TO GABA RECEPTORS.
Ingredients: European Sea Salt blend, magnesium sulfate, magnesium chloride, chamomile, lavender, essential oil blend. (All natural!)
This listing is for an 8 oz jar of bath salts in a recyclable/reusable container which is enough for 2-3 incredibly relaxing baths. (NOW IN GLASS .) It all depends how much you use!
The above statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. Information presented here is not intended to be construed as medical advice or to prevent, treat, or cure any disease.