I've made an all natural, botanically infused version of Florida Water for myself and this is the second batch I'm offering the world! Truly a labor of love and packed with so many good things! This blend is a combination of home grown + organic dried herbs, palo santo, resins, and clear & rose quartz. The infusion process was initiated on the 11-11-11 gateway + November new moon. I bottled this liquid gold after the December full moon and Christmas. Exposed to the sun, moon, and winter solstice energy. Infused with restorative Reiki on top of each plant's magical properties! This elixir is a cross between an infusion and an essence. It has been exposed to healing bowl sounds, spiritual jazz, burning resins, and surrounded by a host of crystals. It truly had a full life while infusing!
Ingredients for the November/December Batch:
- mint - money, healing, strength, luck, travel.
- mugwort - prophetic dreams.
- bay - assists in making wishes come true. Protection and psychic enhancement.
- ginkgo - fertility, longevity, and healing.
- licorice root - to gain control when needed.
- star anise - to ward off the evil eye.
- hyssop - purification, blessings, protection.
- tulsi holy basil -
- lemon balm - love potions, aphrodisiac, fertility, anti-depressant.
- rose - love, friendship, luck, protection, psychic power, divination.
- cinnamon - spiritual quests, augmenting power, love, success, psychic work, healing, cleansing. Used for healing, clairvoyance, high spiritual vibrations.
- clove - money matters, visions, cleansing and purification.
- jasmine - love. Women have used Jasmine from the earliest recorded history because of its seductive effects on men.
- lavender - sleep, long life, peace, wishes, protection, love, purification, visions, attracting men, clarity of thought.
- chamomile - protection, healing, money.
- calendula -
- comfrey - safe travel, money, healing, honoring the Crone aspect of the Goddess.
- blood orange - uplifts and calms.
- echinacea - inner strength during trying times.
- thyme - sleep, psychic energy, courage, healing, purification, a renewal of one's personal energy, warding off of negative energy.
- rosemary - improve memory, sleep, purification, youth, love, power, healing, protection.
- yarrow - courage, love, happy union, dispelling negativity, psychic abilities, divination.
- rose quartz - love of self and others.
- frankincense tears -purifying and protective incense for ritual areas. Can be used to consecrate tools.
- palo santo - purifying and cleansing. Inspires creativity, ushers in good fortune, and removes negativity.
- rose hydrosol
- neroli hydrosol
- mint hydrosol
- black tourmaline (there is a tiny crystal in each bottle to ground, clear, and protect.)
- bergamot essential oil - soothes nerves, stress, nervous tension, and anxiety.
This is my version of holy water. Imbued with the essence of the elements and blessed by me. I still buy the original from time to time out of habit + I like how the the bottles look on my altars but (imo) nothing beats an all natural, consciously curated cleansing solution. Use this to consecrate and clear ritual items or to use on anything you'd like to purify energetically. Mist yourself to elevate mood and shake off evil intentions. Add a tablespoon full to your bath or floor wash. A little goes a long way- this babe is bursting with goodness. I can't wait for you to try it out!
This 4 ounce bottle is great for keeping in your handbag, nightstand, altar, desk, car, or bag. (This mist is an incredible facial toner used before or after gently washing and is great for keeping near your sacred items/altar for cleansing.)
The above statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. Information presented here is not intended to be construed as medical advice or to prevent, treat, or cure any disease.