BESPOKE. Each of these candles are a one of a kind scent creation! Choose your own adventure in the drop down below. Each number corresponds to an aroma profile and the overall vibe of the candle.
1. Saffron, cloudberry, balsam, fir, tobacco, floribunda rose, spruce, resins. ECCLECTIC
2. Egyptian linen, oud, patchouli essence, cashmere, labdanum, musk, French lavender. CLEAN
3. Plum blossom, cacao, citrus blend, sugar cookie, caramel apple. GOURMAND
4. Sea kelp, agave nectar, damp earth, green tea. SPA
5. Cognac, tobacco, red rose, incense, crushed dried florals. SENSUAL FLORAL
6. Lemon verbena, spiced pear, whiskey, thyme, challah bread. KITCHEN HERBAL
Hand poured, flat wooden wick, luxury vegan wax blend, phthalate free fragrance oil. 12 oz = up to 80 hours of burn time. This is a large candle housed in a reusable matte black vessel.
The wooden wick creates a lightly crackling flame. Unique and comforting.
This lovely minimalist vessel is begging to be used again and again. After depleting your candle fill the cleaned container with pens, palo santo, make up brushes, or a potted plant.
Tips for getting the most of your candle...
*Burn your new candle at least 2-3 hours the first time you light it. This will allow the entire top layer of wax to liquify. This step will promote a clean burn that doesn't waste wax. A full melt pool prevents tunneling of your candle. Wax has a memory so start off right!
*Do not leave a burning candle unsupervised, near kiddos, or surrounded by flammable objects. I also keep my candles away from the wall. Do not burn over four hours at a time. Safety first!
*Before relighting your candle trim.the.wick. (Every time.) I cannot overstate the importance of this! The correct length is 1/8 of an inch. Snag a handy wick trimmer for just this purpose. Seriously such a crucial item for preventing soot and prolonging candle life.
--- This listing is for (1) BESPOKE custom candle. Minimalist matte white vessel. Photos of props or corresponding products are for demo purposes only.